2 pounds Delta Pride Catfish Fillets
2 quarts water
½ cup liquid crab boil
2 tablespoons salt
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
2 teaspoons dried dill weed
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Juice of 2 lemons
1 cup green onion, finely diced
½ cup celery, finely diced
½ cup green bell pepper, finely diced
¾ cup parsley, chopped
½ cup pimientos, drained
Salt and black pepper to taste
Fresh dill and lemon zest for garnish
- BRING water, crab boil and salt to a boil. Add fish and return to a simmer, 5 to 7 minutes or until done. Remove fish and refrigerate until cool; flake into small pieces.
- IN MIXING BOWL, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix until smooth.
- ADD Worcestershire, dill weed, basil, cayenne pepper and lemon juice.
- ADD remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- SERVE with crostini and garnish with fresh dill and lemon zest.