4 Delta Pride Catfish Fillets
2¼ tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons salt
1½ teaspoons pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 ears corn
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
1 red onion, sliced in thick rounds
2 yellow bell peppers
2 red bell peppers
2 zucchini, sliced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup lemon thyme vinaigrette
- HEAT grill to medium-high.
- BRUSH fillets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and garlic.
- PLACE fillets on grill and cook for 3 minutes; FLIP and continue cooking 3 minutes or until done.
- For the Summer Succotash, PREHEAT grill to high.
- In a large bowl, COMBINE remaining oil, salt and pepper. Add vegetables, except tomatoes, and toss to evenly coat with oil mixture.
- GRILL vegetables 5 to 7 minutes or until done. Remove from grill and chop all vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- PLACE vegetables in bowl and add tomatoes. Toss with lemon thyme vinaigrette.