4 Delta Pride Catfish Fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon Caribbean or Jamaican Jerk seasoning
1 small garlic clove, minced
4 tablespoons lime juice and lime zest
¼ teaspoon chili powder
1½ teaspoons ground cumin
2 dashes hot sauce
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 orange bell pepper, diced
½ small red onion, finely chopped
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 avocado, halved, seeded and diced in large pieces
¼ cup fresh cilantro or Italian parsley, chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- PREHEAT grill or broiler.
- COMBINE oil, vinegar and seasoning. Brush fillets with marinade.
- PLACE fillets on grill, skin side up, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and grill 2 to 3 more minutes.
- SERVE over spring mix lettuce blend with Black Bean Salad.
- MIX garlic, lime juice and zest, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce. Whisk in olive oil until blended.
- MIX dressing and salad ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Salt and pepper to taste.