A message from Consolidated Catfish, LLC
During these challenging times, Consolidated Catfish, LLC, is optimistic that healthier days are around the corner.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all affected by the Conoravirus-19 outbreak. We appreciate the tireless work done for our communities by state and local government, healthcare workers, and all those working on the front lines to ensure we remain safe.
Consolidated Catfish strives every day to meet our customer’s needs by providing the highest quality product to our customers. We are taking every necessary step to make sure that our employees have a healthy workplace while filling our customer’s needs.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and are closely following the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
We want to share with you the measures we are taking to protect our employees as well as our valued customers.
- We have closed our locations to visitors.
- We are reinforcing our strict policies regarding hygiene and safety.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- We are performing all necessary environmental cleaning to address this issue.
- We have limited business travel and have encouraged our sales team to utilize web conferencing to contact our customers.
We appreciate the trust you have in Consolidated Catfish, LLC and promise to do everything necessary to keep our Consolidated Catfish family safe while providing you the freshest farm-raised catfish possible.
Joseph Forrester, Director of Sales